Thursday, September 23, 2010

I changed my mind and came to Amsterdam

Instead of heading down to Barcelona, I decided to visit amsterdam for a few days. It has its charms, but it is a bit dissapointing. The sights are few and far between, it is very touristy and expensive, and it all feels very claustrophobic. I like the canals a lot though, and the public transportation seemed confusing at first but I've grown to like it quite a bit; it's all trams so you get to see the city. I don't feel very inspired about my writing right now, so I'll continue this tomorrow.
But here's the pope! The police-woman was very excited.


5 comments:

  1. DON'T DO DRUGS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbcfAlGuqVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. your account name is wrong. samsNOThome!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. also woah you were really close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amsterdam disappointing, you are such a good boy.
    We have been a few times. I like it, I find the houses very pretty and your uncle likes the book stores. Try the Dutch eggs, they are yummy, they make them with ham and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That policewoman is very funny.

    ReplyDelete